Quality Rail Service has grown from a small warehouse into a 30 acre manufacturing and repair facility. Conveniently located on a direct connection to the Terminal Railroad Association of St Louis, our facility along with our 150+ qualified mechanics, electricians and fabricators insures your investment gets in and out quickly, putting your power back on the rail for production.
About Quality Rail Service Located in Madison, Illinois
Quality Rail Has:
- Our large facility (over 300,000 ft2)
- Four overhead cranes with capacities for lifting up to 50 tons
- Room to store up to 60 locomotives on site
- 15 locomotive bays with generous space to perform needed repairs
- 40,000 ft2 engine rebuild facility
- 40,000 ft2 truck assembly facility
- Fabrication, blast and paint facility with 15,000 ft2
- Interchanging freight connections with TRRA, CP, CN, UP, KCS, CSXT, NS, and BNSF
- GE transportation
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe RY
- Canadian National RY
- Union Pacific RR
- Kansas City Southern RY
- Terminal Railroad Association
- Various Shorlines and industries
After over a decade of repairing all types of locomotives with the best team in the industry we can and will handle any needs you have. We offer unlimited services from front and rear-gear train repair, to in-frame complete overhauls. We also offer modification work and complete restoration including body-blast-paint.
We are a market-focused, process-centered growing organization that delivers innovative solutions to our customers, consistently out-performs our competition while providing a safe, productive and accountable environment for all of our employees.